A Polycarbonate chocolate mould from Chocolate World, Belgium. You will need 2 moulds to make a full sphere. These moulds do not come with clamps / clips.
CHOCOLATE WORLD …
THE TRENDSETTER FOR YOUR CHOCOLATE BUSINESS!
For more than 30 years, Chocolate World has set the standard for our Belgian chocolate traditions. It offers the largest assortment of polycarbonate moulds for artisan chocolate makers, continuously striving for the highest quality.
Thanks especially to the most famous Belgian cho- colate makers and craftsmen, Chocolate World took its rightful place as the world’s leading supplier and manufacturer of the highest quality moulds, that are shipped around the globe.
They have the world’s largest range in stock, with an ever-growing collection of no less than 1500 different designs. A myriad collection of themes, in several shapes and sizes, are transformed into polycarbonate chocolate moulds.
Their widely-varied supply, ranging from very traditional to the more modern designs, guarantees that every chocolatier can find what they are looking for to express their passion for their craft.
Materials and Specifications
- MADE IN BELGIUM
- OVER 30 YEARS MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE 100% VIRGIN POLYCARBONATE
- SANDBLASTED, AND VISUAL STRUCTURAL EFFECTS HIGH-PRECISION CNC MILLING
- TRADITIONAL AND MODERN DESIGNS ISO CERTIFIED
- HUMAN QUALITY CONTROL
- HIGH-LEVEL AFTER-TREATMENT PROCEDURE
- FULL TRACEABILITY DUE TO CUTTING EDGE LASER TECHNOLOGY RFID CHIPS
- INDUSTRIAL MOULDS SUITABLE FOR ALL KINDS OF PRODUCTION LINES